AMARC Europe is hiring
- Communication issues. Update and take care on a regular base of all the relevant communication tools in this framework (website, compile newsletter, blogs, social networks etc.)
2. Administrative follow up of the project, according to EU financial rules and Belgian legislation.
3. Communication issues: ensure the regular flow of project information to the Board of Directors and the members of AMARC Europe.
Profile of the candidate:
- 3 to 5 year experience in international projects (administration)
2. Have a journalistic background or a personal history in the frame of information and communication (3 to 5 years)
3. Good knowledge of the community media sector at regional or International level
4. Capacity in self-initiated and responsible work. Familiar with work in structures of self-administration. Good administrative background for the follow up of project administrative procedures
5. Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written), and good knowledge (written and spoken) of at least one other official language of AMARC (French or Spanish). The knowledge of a third language would be highly appreciated..
6. Capacity to work under pressure and good communication skills towards members and other stakeholders
AMARC Europe is an equal opportunities employers. We encourage all interested in the position to apply as the selection will be based on experience and skills.
Place of work: AMARC Europe office based in Brussels,
Salary: for the first year, monthly net salary is 1.800,00 €.